Percepscion, a subsidiary of DiUS Computing, is exhibiting its suite of Smart Energy products and services at the 10th Smart Utilities Australia & New Zealand conference & exhibition in Melbourne on 20-22 November 2012.
Being held at the Melbourne Convention Centre, the 10th Smart Utilities Australia & New Zealand conference is the region’s largest platform focusing on the latest developments in the water and electricity utility industry.
At the event, electricity industry retailers, distributors and water utilities will meet to evaluate the latest smart technologies and project experiences, exchange ideas on steps towards the ultimate smart grid and hear how the evolution of smart technologies and smart appliances will have an impact on their current business processes and investment strategies.
Visit Percepscion at the exhibition to find out more about how it has helped to maximise Victoria’s investment in Smart Meter technology. You’ll be able to view a selection of our Smart Energy solutions and those we have helped our clients develop, including:
- ChargeIQ, a smart charging solution for plug-in electric vehicles that allows vehicle owners to take advantage of Time of Use pricing to charge their vehicles at the most cost effective time and utilities to manage EV demand using Zigbee Smart Energy. This will reduce the impact of EV charging on peak demand in the grid, allowing EVs to be accommodated in the existing grid capacity.
- PowerVu,an in-home electricity monitor that provides consumers with real time information about their power usage, giving them the opportunity to make informed decisions about their appliance usage and, as a result , greater control of their power bill.
- FireVu, an in-home fire danger rating fridge magnet that shows residents the relevant fire danger rating specific to their location by leveraging Smart Meter technology.
- Energy Portal Development Services, Percepscion helped utilities deliver innovative consumer energy portals that allow consumers to better understand their energy consumption and power bills.
- Vic Connect iPad application, a turn key solution for field workers that makes connecting Smart Energy devices simple, fast and reliable. VicConnect has been designed for Accredited Persons to deploy IHDs under the Victorian Energy Saver Incentive scheme.
We’ll also be staging a 20 minute presentation to showcase how Percepscion’s technology was used to deliver Electric Vehicle demand management and FireVu trials over Victoria’s AMI solution.
Visit the Smart Utilties conference website for more information about the event.