DiUS is an Australian technology consultancy. We developed our reputation in the Agile, open source development community way before all the cool kids (or the globals) were doing it. Our business is built on providing our clients with solutions to their gnarly technical or business problems. We are looking for a Senior UX Consultant to join our team.
The term ‘team player’ gets bandied about in business a fair bit, but you’d really need to be one to work here. I know it’s been mentioned a couple of times, but (ridiculous!) intelligence, curiosity and humility really are a common trait in all of our consultants.
- At least 5+ years experience working as a UX Consultant or similar
- Strong client focus with a willingness to work in the consulting industry
- Curious and creative in providing the most pragmatic, elegant, and effective solution to match the client’s needs
- A strong advocate for the end user
- A master translator of requirements (information architecture, wireframes, workflows, visual design and branding)
- The ability and confidence to work as part of our client engagements as the sole designer and the UX team representative
Just a little bit more about us:
You’d be working with really smart, yet humble people.
The management team genuinely care about people’s development and there are heaps of opportunities to attend conferences and contribute to thought leadership in your area of expertise. You’ll also be given the creative license to explore and develop new technologies and skills.
We offer a supportive workplace that values its people and puts trust in them.
We pride ourselves on being different, both towards our people and our clients; we place great emphasis on fostering an environment that delivers products that we are proud of.