An Australian technology consultancy who exist to help companies build the right solution. Right now we are 100+ consultants across two locations, Sydney and Melbourne. We work with organisations big and small – check out some of our past work. At DiUS we place equal value on creativity, innovation, and technology. We understand the competitive nature of the IT industry and strive to stand out through our work by building products which can help to sustainably improve our community.
What it’s like to work for us…
We strive to keep you interested in terms of project diversity and tech as well as ensuring you have all you need to build a career long term. People are our greatest asset. That’s why we offer a range of benefits to ensure we hire and retain great staff, including:
- We offer flexible working arrangements to ensure our people have a good work-life balance.
- Breakfast at our head offices as well as a cupboard of snacks to keep you going during the day
- As a tech firm, its important to us that our people have access to the latest technology, that’s why we offer them an allowance to purchase the tools they want to work with.
- Access to salary sacrifice options and corporate discounts on the latest technology.
- Brown bags/monthly back to base events so the team can get together, listen to presentations and socialise
- Special Interest Groups (SIGs) dedicated to sharing skills and ideas in emerging tech
- Hack Days so you can bring your ideas to life
What we’re looking for…
We’re after full stack, open source developers who thrive in an agile environment. Experience in the following tech will be very highly valued:
- Ruby on Rails
Team players with 3+ years industry experience who have the ability to pick up new languages quickly are definitely encouraged to apply. We want delivery and outcome focused people with strong software design skills who can apply the right technology to deliver the right solution.