We are always looking for motivated, intelligent, humble, and agile UX consultants for our Melbourne projects. We would love to start the conversation with you, if you think you might be a good fit for our team!
Please note: we are only taking expressions of interest for our growing UX Consulting team based in Melbourne, currently we do not have any open roles.
- At least 3+ years experience working as a UX Consultant or similar.
- Strong client focus with a willingness to work in the consulting industry.
- Curious and creative in providing the most pragmatic, elegant, and effective solution to match the client’s needs.
- A strong advocate for the end user
- A master translator of requirements (information architecture, wireframes, workflows, visual design and branding).
- The ability and confidence to work as part of our client engagements as the sole designer and the UX team representative.
Just a little bit more about us:
- You’d be working with really smart, yet humble people.
- The management team genuinely care about people’s development and there are heaps of opportunities to attend conferences and contribute to thought leadership in your area of expertise. You’ll also be given the creative license to explore and develop new technologies and skills.
- We offer flexible working arrangements to ensure our people have a good work-life balance.
- We offer a supportive workplace that values its people and puts trust in them.
- We pride ourselves on being different, both towards our people and our clients; we place great emphasis on fostering an environment that delivers products that we are proud of.
If this sounds like a role that would fit you, express your interest by clicking the apply now button.