What is it?
GameDays bring together people from across an organisation to collaboratively break, observe and recover a system – with the impact on the holistic customer experience at front of mind.
Apart from learning how the technical system responds under stress, some of the main benefits come from the shared understandings and process improvements which are generated. GameDays should be more than just an event or a one off exercise – they embody an enduring mindset and a culture.
- Awesome Chaos Engineering
- Principles of Chaos website
- Casey Rosenthal: Chaos Engineering
- Netflix: Intro to Chaos Engineering
- Jesse Robbins: Creating Resiliency through Destruction
- Netflix: outlier detection with Chaos Engineering
- Gremlin: looking back on a day of chaos
- Chaos Engineering Cheat Sheet
- Resilience Engineering: Learning to Embrace Failure
- Calculus of Availability
- How Complex Systems Fail
- SNAFU Catchers