How AI/ML and IoT are disrupting industrial innovation
Technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML) and the internet of things (IoT) are facilitating industrial innovation at speed and scale. From automating quality inspections with computer vision to augmenting decision making through machine learning and leveraging IoT for predictive maintenance; the possibilities are endless.
DiUS’ experience across manufacturing, mining, utilities and supply chain management means we’re perfectly positioned to enable and accelerate cross-industry innovation utilising the best of emerging technology.
We’re also the only organisation in Australia and New Zealand to attain both the AWS Machine Learning Competency and AWS IoT Machine Learning Competency.
We have a proven track record of helping industrial organisations design, develop and manufacture new products, as well as improve the reliability, performance and security of existing products and services.
Examples of how we’ve helped our clients include:
- Applying AI/ML at the edge for predictive maintenance, and faster decision making.
- Implementing automated over-the-air updates to deploy new software quickly and seamlessly to any device, anywhere.
- Achieving best practice, end-to-end security from the physical device and cloud architecture through to the digital product.
- Optimising software and/or hardware production and deployment processes to scale operations.
- Attaining local and international regulatory certification and approval of products.
We also work alongside our clients’ teams to sharpen their skills, introduce them to new ways of working, and create a sustainable, integrated internal capability. Get in touch with us to find out more.
DiUS’ IoT Lens helps companies to design, deploy, and architect IoT workloads on the cloud. It considers the software, firmware and hardware to diagnose any high-risk areas, along with the end-to-end security and scalability to enable companies to prioritise remediation according to their business objectives.
DiUS’ AI/ML workshop helps companies get started with AI/ML or review and recommend strategies to improve an existing AI/ML-powered solution. With access to the right expertise, we can help you achieve your desired business outcomes.