The term ‘team player’ gets bandied about in business a fair bit, but you’d really need to be one to work here. I know it’s been mentioned a couple of times, but (ridiculous!) intelligence, curiosity and humility really are a common trait in all of our consultants.
- Significant Android/IOS development experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment. You understand the principles of TDD, CD, CI etc and are an advocate for them.
- A technical degree (or 2) as well as a demonstrated curiosity for ongoing learning as well as the desire to help others uplift their skills (involvement at meet ups, writing blogs, an active github account etc).
Just a little bit more about us:
- You’d be working with really smart, yet humble people.
- The management team genuinely care about people’s development and there are heaps of opportunities to attend conferences and contribute to thought leadership in your area of expertise. You’ll also be given the creative license to explore and develop new technologies and skills.
- We offer a supportive workplace that values its people and puts trust in them.
- We pride ourselves on being different, both towards our people and our clients; we place great emphasis on fostering an environment that delivers products that we are proud of.
If you’re interested to be considered for a role, please apply now or send your updated CV at email@example.com.