We have a number of software engineering roles available here in our Sydney office to work on a number of exciting, cutting edge projects, so if you are open to opportunities then please read on.
The term ‘team player’ gets bandied about in business a fair bit, but you’d really need to be one to work here. Intelligence, curiosity and humility really are a common trait in all of our consultants.
Experience working in an Agile environment. You understand the principles of TDD, CI/CD, you are passionate for ongoing learning as well as the desire to help people develop their skills (involvement at meet ups, writing blogs, an active github account etc); we don’t want to get too specific (because awesome people pick up new technologies really quickly) but you’ve got exposure to Java, Node.JS, AngularJS, ReactJS, AWS, Rails and the like (We love full stack).
Just a little bit more about us:
You’d be working with really smart (we mean really smart), yet humble people. The leadership team genuinely care about people’s development and there are heaps of opportunities to attend conferences and contribute to thought leadership in your area of expertise. You’ll also be given the creative license to explore and develop new technologies and skills. We offer a supportive workplace that values its people and puts trust in them. We pride ourselves on being different, both towards our people and our clients; we place great emphasis on fostering an environment that delivers products that we are proud of.
Things we do:
- Fit Club - company paid for group training (if you’re so inclined!)
- As a valuable team member you will be giving the opportunity to attend the conference of your choice (Local)
- Special Interest Groups (SIGS) for you to lunch (catered of course!) learn and connect with your colleagues.
- DiUS run our very own internal Hackdays where every single team member is invited to participate.
- Weekly Brown Bag catered lunches to catch up with and learn from your team.
- Speak at conferences and write blogs. Want to build your profile? We have a wonderful marketing team who will help you!
We’re a tech firm, so there is every bit as much food, catering and ubiquitous pizza as you would imagine!