A one-stop-shop for digital product development, our team is made up of User Experience and Visual Designers, Business Analysts, Data Spelunkers as well as Software, and DevOps Engineers. We are known for being easy to work with, collaborative, pragmatic, ego-less, and most importantly, delivering value and outcomes for the organisations that we partner with. Additionally, we believe in uplifting the teams that we work alongside, to leave behind an enduring capability.
DiUS is an Australian technology consultancy. We developed our reputation in the Agile, open source development community way before all the cool kids (or the globals) were doing it. Our business is built on providing our clients with solutions to their gnarly technical or business problems. We are looking for a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
Our clients, what we do and how we do it:
- Our success has been built on providing our clients with elegant bespoke solutions as well as our ability to uplift the skills of our clients’ technology teams; leaving a legacy of technical excellence and sustainable delivery capability.
- We engage with companies, big or small who share our values, culture and curiosity to solve problems, create efficiencies and explore the latest technologies.
- We’re neither a body shop, nor a product house. Developing a relationship with DiUS as a client means becoming part of the DiUS family. We work with some of Australia’s largest companies, but also actively seek the opportunity to partner with innovative startups to help them along the path to becoming fully fledged businesses.
The term ‘team player’ gets bandied about in business a fair bit, but you’d really need to be one to work here. I know it’s been mentioned a couple of times, but (ridiculous!) intelligence, curiosity and humility really are a common trait in our team, so you’ll be no slow coach to keep up with the team to provide HR leadership, support & guidance.
With a background in IT/Consultancy, you’ll understand the challenges, pressure and rewards of working in our industry. Embracing an agile (low doc!) structure is imperative as we’re all about lean HR processes at DiUS… Really! :)
Day to day activities will include things like:
- OH&S (Client site and DiUS offices) HR policy as well as addressing day to day HR Issues,
- recruitment activities providing advice for the creation of client contracts,
- managing employee exits,
- project management and implementation of HR strategies
Just a little bit more about us:
You’d be working with really smart, yet humble people.
The management team genuinely care about people’s development and there are heaps of opportunities to attend conferences and contribute to thought leadership in your area of expertise. You’ll also be given the creative license to explore and develop new skills.
We offer a supportive workplace that values its people and puts trust in them.
We pride ourselves on being different, both towards our people and our clients; we place great emphasis on fostering an environment that delivers products that we are proud of.
If you’re interested to be considered for a role, please apply now via the form or call Brooke Morrison on 0419 533 921.