We are seeking technically strong, professional consultants who are looking for a company that will provide them with a challenge and a place to build their career with on a long term basis.With a combination of experience and intuition, you know when to dig into the minutiae and when to step back and look at the big picture. You’re incredibly protective and supportive of both the client’s interests as well as your development team. You’re able to act as a buffer when conflicts arise, all the while protecting the greater interests of the project and being an advocate for change.
- More than just a consultancy, with a dedicated team working on our own R&D projects
- Focused on quality and innovation
- Dedicated to fostering a culture that is about creativity, communication, cutting-edge technology and the long-term development of our staff
- Proud to offer our people a range of opportunities to help them achieve their aspirations and grow, whether it’s conquering a new technology, learning about a new domain, speaking in public or moving into a leadership role
- Experienced in working within agile environments and passionate about what this approach can do for projects in terms of delivery and quality
- An accomplished manager of inceptions, able to bring people together and establish the project scope
- Born out of a technical background, but are an analyst at heart – you love dissecting a project brief to find out what is really required
- Someone who thrives on client interaction is flexible, adaptable and excellent communicator
- Always keen to broaden your horizons, learn new skills (both technical and business), stay up to date with new trends and think about the bigger picture
- Competent at working independently without need for constant direction
- Experienced in both domain driven design and BDD (ideally)
- Highly experienced in working as a Technical IM/PM or BA on a combination of both enterprise scale and start-up projects across a range of technologies – particularly Ruby/Java/J2EE environments
Want to work for a consultancy that is big enough to win challenging projects, working with blue-chip clients and cutting edge technology, but also small enough that you are more than just another consultant sitting on their bench? If so, look no further and apply now.