- This event has passed.
How have ML business priorities shifted?
6 Dec 2022 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Find out how organisations are using AI/Machine Learning in A/NZ
About this event
Machine Learning’s use in business is becoming more common. The novelty and buzz factor surrounding ML has turned into utility. While it might be behind the scenes, ML’s impact transcends industry and use cases. Indeed, our Machine Learning in Australia National Pulse Report found that while 54% had adopted ML, a whopping 82% had an interest in this transformative technology.
Today’s uncertain economic climate makes exploring ML a must—the opportunity for creating more profitable business models is too great to ignore. To help you understand what’s happening across the market, we surveyed over 400 people from organisations across Australia and New Zealand to create our 2022/23 Machine Learning National Pulse Report.
Join us at our virtual Lunch & Learn event on 6 December to find out:
- What, if anything, has changed in ML adoption since last year
- How Covid-19 and the ML skills shortage is impacting ML adoption
- If ML adoption differs in Australia versus New Zealand
- Where organisations face the biggest challenges in adopting ML
- How the top business drivers for ML adoption have rapidly shifted from internal use cases to a joint focus on internal and external use cases—organisations are now using ML to drive both business efficiency and customer experience.
Our event will be hosted by:
- Marc Phoa, Machine Learning Principal, DiUS
- Nigel Hooke, Machine Learning Consultant, DiUS
- Kirsty Miller, Head of Strategy and Growth, DiUS.
We’ll share real-life examples of how some of Australia’s leading organisations have been using ML, together with insights about what’s worked and the pitfalls to avoid.